MISSION, Kan —The American Reusable Textile Association (ARTA) elected officers and announced directors for its 2016-17 board of directors at its recent board meeting.
Newly elected and confirmed as officers are:
• President Brendan O’Neill of London Hospital Linen Services, Inc., London, Ontario
• 1st Vice President Barb Fordyce of Foussard Montague Associates, St. Paul, Minn.
• 2nd Vice President Gabriel Boardman of MIP, Montreal, Quebec
• Secretary Steven Tinker of Gurtler Industries, Inc., South Holland, Ill.
• Treasurer Brad Bushman, Standard Textile, Cincinnati, Ohio
• Past President Ed McCauley, United Hospital Services, Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
Elected by the ARTA membership last fall were two new directors Ian Bigelow of Crothall, Spring, Texas, and Dan Sanchez of Medline Industries, Inc., Mundelein, Ill., and one returning director, Scott Delin of Superior Uniform Group, Seminole, Fla. Confirmed directors rounding out the board include: Myles Noel of COMTEX, Columbus, Ohio and Donald Pedder of Fremont, Ohio.
Howard Zins of St. Louis is legislative director and Nancy Jenkins serves as executive director and editor.
ARTA’s mission is to create greater appreciation and demand for reusable textiles. Founded in 1982 by Nathan Belkin, PhD, ARTA membership is representative of the entire textile services industry and includes allied associates, suppliers, manufacturers and commercial, institutional, and cooperative laundry operators. For more information: www.ARTA1.com.