Members of The American Reusable Textile Association (ARTA) voted earlier in the year to expand the number of directors serving the board from five to seven. ARTA’s President Brendan O’Neill has announced the two new directors — Daniel Gelac of Kannegiesser (returning) and Jerry Martin of Prudential Overall Supply and Prudential Cleanroom Services.
Gelac of Kannegiesser Canada, Inc., is a healthcare laundry executive with extensive experience.
He understands the industry from both sides: as an operator and a supplier, and he has served as a director for ARTA since 2017.
Martin is vice president of sales and marketing for Prudential with more than 20 years’ experience in sales, marketing, and management.
Martin has served as chair for the ARTA Cleanroom LCA Committee since 2014.
The complete roster for ARTA’s 2019 Board of Directors includes:
- President O’Neill of London Hospital Linen Service, Inc., London, Ontario
- 1st Vice President Barb Fordyce of Foussard Montague Associates, St. Paul, Minnesota
- 2nd Vice President Gabriel Boardman of MIP, Montreal, Quebec
- Secretary Steven Tinker of Gurtler Industries, Inc., South Holland, Illinois
- Treasurer Brad Bushman, Standard Textile, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Past President Ed McCauley, United Hospital Services, Inc., Indianapolis
- Director Ian Bigelow of Crothall, Spring, Texas
- Director Jeff Courey of George Courey, Montreal Quebec
- Director Scott Delin of Superior Uniform Group, Seminole, Florida
- Director Daniel Gelac of Kannegiesser, Montreal, Quebec
- Director Dan Sanchez of Medline Industries, Inc., Mundelein, Illinois
- Legislative Director Howard Zins of St. Louis is legislative director and
- Executive Director, Nancy Jenkins of Jenkins Integrated Marketing in Mission, Kansas
ARTA will hold its next election in the spring, with results announced at Clean 2019 in New Orleans.
If you are interested in serving on the ARTA board or becoming more involved, please contact Nancy Jenkins.