SEGUIN, Texas — Clean Cycle Systems Model PF-6000 is the perfect solution to collect airborne lint in any size of laundry, coin- op, textile plant or dry cleaning establishment. This model filters 6,000 Cubic Feet of lint or dust-laden air per minute via a unique automatic cleaning ‘replaceable’ media screen. The PF-6000 is easy to install above any type of machine producing a high quantity of lint or suspended from the ceiling to collect annoying air-borne lint.
The PF-6000 is a safety feature for several reasons:
1) Protects healthcare laundered linens from bacteria laden lint hidden on machinery, utility lines, or the ceiling that could contaminate clean processed linens.
2) Employee Health and Safety; creates fresher, healthier filtered air to breath and prevents accidents by creating a lint free laundry that is a safer workspace.
PF-6000 Includes the Following Features:
- Efficiency rate of 5 microns when clean, up to 0.5 microns in operation
- Creates an efficient air pattern with adjustable exhaust vents
- Each cabinet is 18 gauge-welded steel finished with chemical and oil resistant paint
- See through doors -EZ maintenance & Inspection
- Auto roll-up operations, 3 Filters = 3X less maintenance
- Long life disposable filter – 6-12 months
- No effect to ambient room temperature
- Minimizes cross-contamination
- 24/7/365 – continuous operation
- Operates in multiples
- Less than 75 db
- Ozone free
A Clean Cycle Systems Sales Engineer is available to discuss the benefits of the PF-6000 and all other details of this machine
Contact a Clean Cycle Representative at: 800-826-1245 or ccsystems.com.
For more information, visit the company’s web site at: Clean Cycle Systems
Visit TECNI-QUIP Carts and Clean Cycle Systems Filters at Clean ’19 in Booth #2603