Attendee registration for HX: The Hotel Experience November 11-12, 2018 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City, is now open at the newly rebranded website, www.thehotelexperience.com.
“Attending HX 2018 is the best investment you can make in your hospitality business,” said Phil Robinson, SVP Group Show Director. “Whether you are a hotel owner, operator or departmental director, HX’s exhibit resources, education and networking will leave you well positioned to take advantage of where the industry and guest experience are headed,” Robinson added.
This year’s show features many new and fresh changes.
HX: The Marketplace –
- Designed to bring buyers and sellers together.
- Featuring more than 300 exhibitors.
- Innovation zones will showcase industry trend direction in curated exhibits.
- 30+ education sessions on the trade show floor in three designed theaters – HX: Onstage Hotel; HX: Onstage F&B;and HX: Onstage Tech.
HX: The Conference –
- High impact 2-day stand-alone conference with an opening general session and 15 breakouts focused on three core content pillars: Future Trends; Technology and Operational Excellence.
HX will conclude with an all-new HX awards ceremony on Monday, November 12, 2018.
For more information including rates and registration, please visit www.thehotelexperience.com.