Leonard Automatics will demonstrate a variety of finishing equipment at Clean ’17:
· The VTP 32 – XS — The patented design of the VTP series (S -Turn) creates a steam injection zone that carries more energy than a straight-pass or U-turn design to achieve proper finishing temperatures faster. The S-Turn design produces a higher quality finish than straight pass and U-turn styles of garment finishers.
· The IM Series — As the only tunnel of its size with front to back garment presentation, the IM Series is able to process more garments while still providing more processing dwell time resulting in the best quality for its size.
· The Stack N Store — The Stack N Store was designed to be easy to operate and maintain. It has been engineered to operate faster than any other draping stacker with a higher degree of draping accuracy. It has 5 lanes that can run independently and simultaneously.
· The LCW Series Cart Washer — The Leonard LCW Cart Washer is a closed cart washing system that contains water spray atomization within the machine. It’s manufactured with 304 stainless steel to provide years of operational use. It’s also designed to fit into the smallest footprint possible but still able to clean up to a 75” tall cart.
Leonard Automatics also has a complete line of pressing and tensioning equipment
· The Shirtmaster TST — An ergonomically designed tensioning finishing system designed to finish shirts and/or Lab coats.
· VP54RHH — A Hot head rectangular press with a wide to narrow shape useful for finishing coats, pants and linen supply items.
· VP45 — A 45” air-operated steam utility press for general garment pressing.
· VP47C Legger Press — An air-operated microprocessor controlled legger with a radius curved shaped design for ultimate versatility.
· Pantmaster — A pant topper/leg finisher with a padded fly press and automatic leg tensioning and cuff clamping.
· Rotor Cabinet — A high volume cabinet finisher with 2 finishing forms. One garment is inside the cabinet being finished while the 2nd form is being unloaded and reloaded.
· VP51HH — A 51” hot head utility press ideal for coats, pants and linen supply items.
· Vaporclean –A hot and cold self- contained spotting table with a main and small stainless buck.
· Classic Medallion — A self-contained vacuum & air blowing Finishing Table for silk finishing and general touch up.
· Suzie II –A tensioning finisher designed to finish blazers and jackets, outerwear and raincoats.
· VP8HHN — A newly-designed collar and cuff press with angled cuff for easier loading and increased production.
· Drapemaster — A 128” wide self-contained vacuum ironing table for finishing drapes and curtains.
Visit Leonard Automatics at Clean ’17 booth #1648