The Clean Show is known as the one event “Where the Industry Comes Together.” It is the best place to learn and network with thousands of exhibitors and attendees. Since this event is only held every two years, you want to get as much as possible out of the experience. There is a lot to take in with over 200,000 net sq. ft. of exhibits, 30 hours of educational sessions, and of course the excitement of Las Vegas.
Having a plan of specific things you want to accomplish will guarantee you take away the best parts of Clean. Here are a few tips on how to make the best of your Clean 2017 experience:
- Prioritize your goals. Write down the accomplishments you would like to achieve while attending the show. Whether it is attending a specific educational session, learning about new technologies in the industry, networking with other professionals, or purchasing the latest equipment or product, write it down and be sure to check off your goals as you go.
- Create an action plan. With such a large variety of exhibitors, prior to show date it is important to plan those you want to visit. It will help keep you on track and make sure you see exhibitor booths primary to your goal. You can see the floorplan and vendor list online at cleanshow.com to help create your action plan.
- Attend Clean “University.” Among the most sought after activities at Clean are the educational sessions. Over ten classroom sessions are available that cover an array of industry-related topics. This education, valued at $10,000, is included in your low show registration fee. Classroom sessions run from 8 a.m. through 10 a.m. and there are afternoon sessions on the exhibit floor.
- Discover something new. Take time to browse the showroom floor for new and innovative exhibitors that may not be on your priority list. With over 400 exhibiting companies, you are likely to find something new that can benefit your business. You may be surprised at what you discover.
- Write it all down. Four days of intense education, vendors, and networking is a lot for anyone to take in. Taking good notes in educational sessions and about the exhibitors you visit is key to utilizing this information once you leave Clean. Create a system to keep up with it all. Use your cell phone or tablet, or write on business cards to keep track of important information.
- Dress for comfort. Las Vegas in June is hot. Be sure to dress for comfort with light clothing and comfortable shoes for walking. It is easy to walk a few miles on the exhibit floor, not to mention walking outside of the convention center. It is not necessary to carry a huge purse or briefcase. Several exhibitors offer bags for things you pick up as you walk the show floor.
- Enjoy the city. Las Vegas is one of the top travel destinations in the world. There is much to do and see unlike any other place on Earth. Enjoy all Las Vegas has to offer with shows, entertainment, fine restaurants and casinos. Clean wraps up each day in time for you to enjoy the nightlife in Vegas.
- Apply what you learned. Take home everything you learn at Clean to apply to your business. For any co-workers, colleagues or business partners who did not attend Clean 2017, be sure to share your new knowledge.
For more information visit the Clean Show web site: