During the Maytag® Commercial Laundry 59th Annual Meeting in Rhode Island, exemplary customer performances were acknowledged at the Annual Fred Maytag Awards Dinner for the following categories.
● Taking home the most coveted and prestigious accolade, Harco Co. Ltd of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, won the Fred Maytag Award. This honor is presented to the customer that best emulates the founder’s marketing philosophy and supports the Maytag® Commercial Laundry brand with salesmanship, professionalism and integrity.
● After a year of showcasing how truly dedicated they were to the coin market, Maytag® Commercial Laundry recognized, PT. Triton Internasional, Jakarta, Indonesia, with the Vended Excellence Award.
● Hercules Corporation of Hicksville, New York was presented with the Multi-Housing Excellence Award, which praises exemplary service to the niche market of colleges and universities, condominiums and apartment buildings.
● Honoring achievements in the development and implementation of marketing and sales programs, and supporting overall Maytag® Commercial Laundry offerings, Clean Designs Commercial Laundry Equipment, Inc. was given the Marketing Excellence Award.
● Dependable Laundry Solutions, of Welshpool, WA, Australia, was presented with the Red Carpet Service® Award, which recognizes excellent service and dependability characterized by Maytag® Commercial Laundry.
● Winning the International Distributor of the Year Award, Excellence Appliance Technologies, Quezon City, Manila, Philippines, was commended for its service and dependability, strong sales and support of Maytag® Commercial Laundry products outside of the U.S. and Canadian markets.
● Pierce Commercial Laundry Distributors of Mandeville, LA, was recognized as the Quality Partner of the Year, which praises a distributor for its collaboration and dedication to Maytag® Commercial Laundry, and its commitment to advancing the commercial laundry industry.
● The Maytag® Commercial Laundry Outstanding First Year Performer was Advantage Laundry Systems, Inc., recognized for its commitment and dedication in its first year of operation.
“The accomplishments we have achieved thus far cannot be attained without the tremendous dedication of our customers,” said Trey Northrup, general manager for Maytag® Commercial Laundry. “Collaboration is paramount to each other’s triumphs and we look forward to continued success with all of our reputable distributors in 2018.”