Contin-U-Veyor is a durable tubular designed White Conveyors product that is used to transport medium-duty loads. A wide variety of White Conveyors standard components are available to ensure an efficient, durable, custom designed system.
Contin-U-Veyor is ideal for: steam tunnels, garment transport, manufacturing and general material handling.Competitively Priced with the Fastest Return on Investment
- Contin-U-Veyor has been a leading choice for industrial laundry and dry cleaning applications for over 5 decades
- The Contin-U-Veyor uses the highest quality conveyor chain on the market today.
- High tensile stregnth allows for greater work loads and long distance applications.
- Every Contin-U-Veyor is engineered for long life, safety, and ease of maintenance.
- The Contin-U-Veyor bearings are pre-lubricated.
- Can be designed for Pendant-Up or Pendant-Down.
- Utilizes standard stock parts configured to fit your space and meet your needs.
- Sprocket type drive located in 90° or 180° bends provided in fixed speed of your choice, manual variable speed, or optional remote variable speed.
- Sprocket take-up either screw type or automatic air operated installed in a 180° bend or combined in drive assembly.
- All stainless steel 13 gauge track. Standard and custom designs available.
For more information, visit the company’s web site: White Conveyors