JENSEN Metricon Garment Handling and Sorting, the new loading station for handling garments in the most efficient, flexible, and ergonomic way ever
- Operators can always feed «buttons to the front», making the new MetriQ a particularly attractive solution for laundries processing uniforms, scrubs and patient gowns.
- This unique and new feeding approach allows mixed production and simplifies the washing process.
- The increased PPOH strongly impacts your bottom-line!
- Feeding height can be adapted for each operator and for each type of garment:
- For uniforms, the operator selects a lower hanger position.
- For trousers, the operator selects a higher hanger position.
- The ideal ergonomic height of the feeding stations reduce fatigue and health related costs.
- JENSEN offers the widest span of loading heights in the industry.
- 20% smaller footprint – five MetriQ stations require as much space as four conventional stations.
- Laundries save building costs as well as space for other operations that also generate revenue.
- The modern HMI is based on JOS, the new JENSEN Operating System with a simple and visually appealing navigation structure and simplified icons. This new approach with an all-in-one touchscreen and integrated PC supports the operator in his daily work and reduces the training effort.
- Less work means more PPOH and more success.
For more information, visit the company’s web site: JENSEN
Visit JENSEN at Clean 2022