Klorese® is a hospital-grade disinfectant that produces hypochlorous acid (HOCL), the same antimicrobial chemical produced by the human body to fight infection. Klorese is EPA-registered in all 50 states (#71847-7-94101) and included on both the EPA List N for Human Coronavirus and EPA List K for C. diff endospores. Klorese is effective against a broad range of microorganisms including MRSA, E coli, Human Norovirus and many other organisms. Other benefits include:
● USP 800: Klorese is proven effective at all 4 levels required under USP 800 guidance
● Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS) health rating of 1, which reduces risk and facilitates worker safety, and means it can be used throughout a facility.
● Safer, more sustainable and more effective than bleach.
● Comes in single use effervescent tablet, resulting in exact dosage and strength every time.
● Requires minimal packaging, so hospitals and healthcare suppliers can maintain significant inventory levels in a fraction of the space required for most disinfectants; reduce shipping costs; and eliminate the need for dispensing systems and their associated maintenance costs.
The combination of Klorese and UMF’s PerfectCLEAN® products for commercial cleaning and disinfection enables safe removal and elimination of every contaminant from a surface within minutes in any environment.
For more information, visit the company’s website: UMF Corporation