Residual moisture sensors detect when textiles have reached their desired moisture level and turn the dryer off to eliminate wasted energy. These sensors are so precise that dry cleaners use them for designer garments that would normally be dry cleaned. Textiles can be dried completely, or enough moisture can be allowed to remain to enable direct ironing.
Miele’s large laundry solutions feature a unique air recycling system, with 60% of the hot air recycled, speeding up drying time and greatly reducing energy consumption.
· 12 programs
· Octoblue powder-coated finish
· Vented System: 6”
· Load capacity: 23 – 35 lbs.
· Drum: 10.6 cu. ft./300 liter
· 70.9” H x 28” W x 42.9” D
· Depth with door open: 68”
· 3 AC (3-pole) 220-240V 60Hz, 3-pole 40 A
· Convertible to: 3 AC (3-pole) 208V 60Hz, 3-pole 35 A
· Convertible to: 2 AC (2-pole) 208V 60Hz, 2-pole 40 A
For more information, visit the company’s web site: Miele