Miele’s High Spin Speeds
Miele has increased its washers’ capabilities to extract more water with high spin speeds and high G-forces (over 500 g’s). This cuts drying time in half and reduces energy consumption, resulting in fast drying times and better workflow.
Powerful Heating & Disinfection Capability
Miele’s on-board heaters and narrow hysteresis allow programs that heat water up to 200º F and hold temps for specific periods of time. Thus, thermal disinfection without the need for bleach is achieved. This is better for the environment and increases the longevity of the textiles.
- Delay start up to 24 hours and 3 different user interfaces
- 16 standard/52 targeted programs
- Octoblue powder-coated finish
- Load capacity: 25 lbs.
- Drum: 3.5 cu. ft./100 liter
- Spin speed 1100 rpm
- 2” H x 27.6” W x 32.6” D
- Depth with door open: 50”
- 2 AC (2-pole) 220V-240V 60Hz (conv. to 208V), 2-pole 30 A
- 1 cold/1 hot water line with ¾” connection
- Drain Valve 2” connection
For more information, visit the company’s web site: Miele