ST. JOSEPH, Mich.—The Maytag® Commercial Laundry 58th Annual Meeting hosted in Las Vegas, welcomed 218 attendees from 22 countries and provided a three-day event, complete with an up-close look at new products and insight to the Maytag® Commercial Laundry strategic approach for the future. In addition, exemplary customer performances were acknowledged at the Annual Fred Maytag Awards Dinner for the following categories.
- Taking home the most coveted and prestigious accolade, Best Wash, Inc., Humble, Texas, won the Fred Maytag Award. This honor is presented to the customer who best emulates the founder’s marketing philosophy and supports the Maytag® Commercial Laundry brand with salesmanship, professionalism and integrity. [Pictured above]
- After a year of showcasing how truly dedicated they were to the coin market, Maytag® Commercial Laundry recognized, Great Lakes Commercial Sales, Brookfield, Wisconsin, with the Vended Excellence Award.
- Administradora Latinoamericana, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, was acknowledged as the On-Premises Laundry (OPL) Excellence Award winner, which identifies a customer for its effective and efficient service to the segment.
- Lakeside Laundry Equipment, Bedford Heights, Ohio, was presented with the Multi-Housing Excellence Award, which praises exemplary service to the niche market of colleges and universities, condominiums and apartment buildings.
- Honoring achievements in the development and implementation of marketing and sales programs, and supporting overall Maytag® Commercial Laundry offerings, SEBCO Laundry Systems, Raritan, New Jersey, was given the Marketing Excellence Award.
- Hercules Corporation, Hicksville, New York, was presented with the Red Carpet Service® Award, which recognizes excellent service and dependability characterized by Maytag® Commercial Laundry.
- Winning the International Distributor of the Year Award, Excellence Appliance Technologies, Quezon City, Manila, Philippines, was commended for its service and dependability, strong sales and support of Maytag® Commercial Laundry products outside of the U.S. and Canadian markets.
- Harco Co. Ltd., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, was recognized as the Quality Partner of the Year, which praises a distributor for its collaboration and dedication to Maytag® Commercial Laundry, and its commitment to advancing the commercial laundry industry.
“It’s a privilege to celebrate our exceptional distributors for tremendous allegiance to the brand, the industry and their customers,” said Trey Northrup, general manager for Maytag® Commercial Laundry. “Collaboration is paramount to each other’s triumphs and we look forward to continued success with all of our reputable distributors in 2017.”