In a closely contested election, ARTA members re-elected two incumbents: Ian Bigelow of Crothall and Dan Sanchez of Medline Industries.
ARTA director terms are two years, but incumbents are allowed to run for a second term. Brendan O’Neill continues as president.
2018-2019 ARTA OFFICERS
- President O’Neill of London Hospital Linen Service, London, Ontario;
- 1st Vice President Barb Fordyce of Foussard Montague Associates, Minneapolis;
- 2nd Vice President Gabriel Boardman of MIP, Montreal;
- Treasurer Brad Bushman of Standard Textile, Cinncinatti;
- Secretary Steve Tinker of Gurtler Industries, South Holland, Ill.;
- Past President Ed McCauley of United Hospital Services, Indianapolis;
- Bigelow of Crothall, Spring, Texas;
- Scott Delin of Fashion Seal, Seminole, Fla.;
- Daniel Gelac of Kannegiesser, Montreal;
- Myles Noel of COMTEX, Columbus, Ohio;
- Sanchez of Medline Industries, Mundelein, Ill.;
- Legislative Director Howard Zins of Ballwin, Mo.;
- Executive Director Nancy Jenkins of Topeka, Kan.