NORTH SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Braun’s chute load dryers feature a patent pending chute loading system. In this system, sling bags are released and positioned over the chute on the dryer and dropped into the dryer for processing, providing for exceptional turn times and system efficiencies. These dryers provide for great flexibility with respect to washroom configuration and there is no limit on the types of goods that can be processed.
Additionally, these dryers have the same proven key design and safety features of our non-chute loaded PT Dryers.
A few of the many key design and safety features include:
• Split panel control box is an exceptional safety feature which separates the high voltage from low voltage components.
• Advanced burner control technology make these dryers one of the most productive and energy efficient dryers available in the industry today!
• Thrust Wheels on the Braun PT Dryers ensure proper centering of the basket
• Staggered rib heights on the stainless steel removable basket promote exceptional tumbling action
• Basket seal system allows for the processing of barrier fabrics without the risk of goods getting caught between the basket and front of the machine
• 24 V Touch Screen Controls – each machine has a captive and easily accessible 24V PLC. This eliminates the exposures associated with systems dryers being controlled by one central PLC
• The drive system features a carbon fiber reinforced belt and is easy to access and maintain
• Exceptional uniform heat distribution – a 42” direct spark ignition line burner (no pilot) provides uniform heat distribution across the width of the basket. (This burner does not require a maintenance intensive combustion air filter.)
For more information, visit the company’s web site: Braun
To see Braun’s 300 PBS Side by Side Tunnel Systems Dryers in action visit: www.gabraun.com/sidebysidedryers.
Visit Braun at Clean ’19, Booth 3521