Braun (PT) Pass Thru Dryers are available in processing capacities of 300 – 400, 400 – 600 and 600 – 000 lbs. (Gas or Steam), and deliver years of dependable, productive service. PT Dryers are also available in a patent pending chute loading configuration which eliminates shuttle transfer of goods, and an optional low-ceiling, roll-up door for low clearance installations is also available.
All Braun dryers have a reversing capability (standard), which can be programmed on Braun’s touch screen controls. The reversing prevents long items such as sheets or mats from becoming tangled or roped.
A front window is standard on all PT Dryers. This allows operators to visually inspect the burner flame without opening the access doors on the dryer.
Some of the many design and safety features include:
· True Low NOx qualified dryers – third party tested in California for Low NOx compliance
· Exceptional uniform heat distribution – a 42” direct spark ignition line burner (no pilot) provides uniform heat distribution across the width of the basket. (This burner does not require a maintenance intensive combustion air filter)
· Split panel control box – Arc Flash Compliant and exceptional safety feature which separates the high voltage from low voltage components
· Thrust wheels on Braun PT Dryers ensure proper centering of the basket
· Staggered rib heights on the stainless steel removable basket promote exceptional tumbling action
· Patented lint collection design
· 24V Touch Screen Controls – each machine has a captive and easily accessible 24V PLC. This eliminates the exposures associated with systems dryers being controlled by one central PLC.
Or call 800.432.7286.