The Ellis 360 Tunnel Washer is different from any other tunnel washing process, it offers unique innovation, operational savings, a 20-year proven track record, a better finish product, and environmental friendliness all in one package.
The Ellis 360 processes each batch discretely allowing the system to process textiles in any order without the bath water comingling, eliminating the redeposition soils or fugitive dyes in the carryover from one batch to another. This also allows you to wash textiles in any order to feed your finishing areas in a smooth even flow process.
The Ellis 360 Tunnel Washer was designed to be safe, efficient and green. It utilizes only 0.5 gallons of water or less on light soil and 0.75 gallons per pound on heavy soil, this will give a quality wash while saving you money.
• Loads processed separately for improved workflow
• Sanitizing feature cleans piping, chambers and other surfaces to prevent bacteria growth
• Easy integration with the Ellis IntelliNet Control System to monitor any component of the machine
• Made in the U.S. from 304 stainless steel
• Chambers easily added or removed for changes in capacity
• “Batch Match” feature allows proportionate delivery of water for a load size
For more information, visit the company’s web site: Ellis