The American Reusable Textile Association (ARTA) Board of Directors confirmed the results of this year’s election at its recent meeting. ARTA’s President Gabriel Boardman has shared that Shane Woodson of SourceAmerica was elected and two incumbent directors have been re-elected — Bryan Bartsch of Ecotex and Dan Sanchez of Medline. Their terms begin Jan. 1, 2022. ARTA director terms are for two years.
The complete roster for ARTA’s 2022-23 Board of Directors includes:
- President Boardman of MIP, Montreal, Quebec
- 1st Vice President Jerry Martin of Prudential Overall Supply, Irvine
- 2nd Vice President Duane Houvener, America Dawn, Nashville
- Secretary Steven Tinker of Gurtler Industries, Inc., South Holland, Illinois
- Treasurer Dave Balliet of HCSC, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Past President Brendan O’Neill of London Hospital Linen Service, Inc., London, Ontario
- Director Jeff Courey of George Courey, Montreal Quebec
- Director Bartsch of Ecotex, Abbotsford, B.C.
- Director Cecil Lee of Standard Textile, Cincinnati
- Director Ed McCauley of UHS, Indianapolis
- Director Sanchez of Medline Industries, Inc., Mundelein, Illinois
- Director Woodson, SourceAmerica, Jonesboro, Tennessee, and
- Legislative Director Scott Delin of Superior Uniform Group, Seminole, Florida.
In addition, Nancy Jenkins of Jenkins Integrated Marketing, Mission, Kansas. serves as executive director and editor of ARTA. ARTA will hold its election for the 2023-24 board in the spring, with results announced at Clean 2022 in Atlanta. If you are interested in serving on the ARTA board or becoming more involved, please contact Jenkins at njenkins@ARTA1.com.