Braun has your ironer solution. Braun Precision Series® Standard and Self-Contained Ironers are 20 – 30% more energy efficient than ever before.
Some of the many new modifications to the Precision Series Ironers:
- Insulated side shields maintain the heat within the ironer box, not on the drive components. Others have non-insulated sheet steel design.
- Ironer canopy improves performance by retaining heat within the ironer, providing a more temperate workplace. It is also lightweight and easy to remove, stack, and slide. Others are polycarbonate, non-insulated canopies resulting in heat loss and lack a sliding, lift-off design.
- Single-inverter drive system with fully adjustable speed control. Others require an intermediate drive unit with complicated control panels and higher costs.
- Poly-chain drive ensures high reliability and low maintenance leading to a low cost of ownership based on the design and simplistic drive train. Others have a multi-motor design with separate electronics to operate each roll; each drive requires a separate motor and inverter to operate.
- Torsion bar suspension assures uniform side-to-side pressure and uniform drying, with flatwork traveling through the ironer with a minimum of padding wear. Others feature a pneumatically controlled system using roll lift cylinders to control the roll pressure. Because of the cylinder wear and inconsistent plan air pressure demand, the side-to-side roll pressure is challenging to control.
For more information, visit the company’s web site: Braun
Visit Braun at Clean 2022