Residual moisture sensors detect when textiles have reached their desired moisture level and turn the dryer off to eliminate wasted energy. These sensors are so precise that dry cleaners use them for designer garments that would normally be dry cleaned. Textiles can be dried completely, or enough moisture can be allowed to remain to enable direct ironing.
Miele’s large laundry solutions feature a unique air recycling system, with 60% of the hot air recycled, speeding up drying time and greatly reducing energy consumption.
- M Touch Flex user interface (no buttons or dials)
- Heat pump dryer technology
- 130 l drum size (18 lb. capacity)
- 35 programs; 5 customizable
- Dryer rated Energy Star Most Efficient
- FragranceDos capable
- Dryer featuring 4D filtration system
- Stackable or Side-by-Side configuration
For more information, visit the company’s web site: Miele