Miele’s High Spin Speeds
Miele has increased its washers’ capabilities to extract more water with high spin speeds and high G-forces (over 500 g’s). This cuts drying time in half and reduces energy consumption, resulting in fast drying times and better workflow.
Powerful Heating & Disinfection Capability
Miele’s on-board heaters and narrow hysteresis allow programs that heat water up to 200º F and hold temps for specific periods of time. Thus, thermal disinfection without the need for bleach is achieved. This is better for the environment and increases the longevity of the textiles.
- M Touch Flex user interface (no buttons or dials)
- 73 l drum size (18 lb. capacity)
- 49-minute Cotton 140° F program (with HW connection)
- 25-minute Express wash cycle
- 50+ programs; 5 customizable
- High spin speed – G Force up to 704 g
- Cap Dosing
- 96-hour delay start
- High temperature disinfection programs (up to 200°F)
- Bearing designed for 30,000 operating hours
- Stackable or Side-by-Side configuration
For more information, visit the company’s web site: Miele