Girbau North America (GNA) recently promoted Pamela Kuffel, of Neenah, Wis., to the position of director of strategic business efficiencies and solutions. In her new role, she is responsible for partnering with leadership to identify and execute solutions that drive business value and result in sustainable and more profitable performance. Additionally, Kuffel leads initiatives to guide key business decisions and support strategic initiatives.
Since joining GNA in 2004, Kuffel has managed both the finance department and international sales, as well as served as the administrator of Salesforce, GNA’s customer relationship management (CRM) platform.
“Pam has been key to the growth and development of GNA’s international sales market and an instrumental part of our sales and finance team,” said GNA President Mike Floyd. “Not only did she contribute to the development of CG Financing LLC – to provide finance solutions to our customers and end users – she has been key to growth of GNA’s international sales market. We are excited to move her to the next level in her career, where we are confident she will excel.”
Kuffel holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.
New team members
Girbau North America (GNA) also welcomed Jacob Bruneau, of Oshkosh, Wis., as shipping and receiving specialist; Amy Bartol, of Berlin, Wis., as consumer finance associate; Anjelynn Coyne, of Fond du Lac, Wis., as inside sales associate; Brett Lobajeski, of Fond du Lac, as GNA technical field support specialist; and Kristi Williams, of Oshkosh, as manager of Oshkosh Express Laundry Center.
“As our company continues its rapid growth, we look for skilled and highly qualified individuals to join our team,” said President Mike Floyd. “We are excited to welcome these self-starting individuals to our talented staff.”
• As shipping and receiving specialist, Bruneau assists with receiving and the fulfillment of equipment and parts orders, in addition to a variety of other tasks, including basic parts repair, forklift operation and clerical duties. He comes to GNA with 20 years of experience in manufacturing and heavy industrial equipment operation.
• As consumer finance associate, Bartol is responsible for processing and monitoring all consumer finance transactions and programs with third-party finance sources, distributors, end users and company staff. Bartol brings over 15 years of business experience to GNA and holds a bachelor’s and master’s degree in business administration from University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh (UWO) and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM), respectively.
• In her new role as inside sales associate, Coyne interfaces with GNA staff, distributors and customers on a daily basis; manages GNA’s lead qualification process; and handles inside sales and customer relations duties. She holds an associate’s degree in business analysis, as well as a global studies certificate from Moraine Park Technical College, in Fond du Lac.
• As GNA technical field support specialist, Lobajeski assists GNA customers and distributors with product maintenance, installation, troubleshooting and servicing concerns, in addition to managing technical service and maintenance for GNA’s Oshkosh Express Laundry Center. Lobajeski, who holds more than 30 years of experience as a commercial products technician, earned an associate’s degree in engine technology, emissions and power transmission from Moraine Park Technical College, in Fond du Lac.
• As manager of Oshkosh Express Laundry Center, in Oshkosh, Williams is responsible for staff, cash, inventory and facility management, as well as quality control and commercial accounts. She holds 10 years of hospitality industry customer service and meeting planning experience.