Braun’s Precision Series TopLine Air Folder® processes all sizes of towels, blankets, pillowcases, industrial, and medical garments.
Standard Features of the Precision Series TopLine Air Folder include, but are not limited to:
• Processing unfolded items that are within 48” x 74”
• French folds – – finished items between 6” and 16”
• Cross folds items in halves, thirds, and quarters
• Ability to automatically sort and stack items by length or by width
o Configurable up to 3 or 4 stacks dependent on model type
• Touch screen ability to show user proper way to feed a garment depending on desired presentation and fold type
• Color indicators on infeed table to reduce feeder error
• Jog forward and reverse feature in cross fold to easily remove any possible jam with an EZ-Out system in place to efficiently remove a jam
• “Manual Send” mode allows the operator to start/stop the infeed table and prefold an items while going into the machine
• French fold is equipped with two, dual chamber blow pipes enabling the machine to fold smaller items on the fly
• Folder is driven using a complete polychain system
• Cross fold is configured with durable textured belting – providing a longer lasting life than the commonly used elastic belting
For more information, visit the company’s web site: BRAUN
Or call (800) 432-7286.