When you need super dependable, top-of-the-line Bulk-Trux, look no further than Meese. Made of strong, light, chemical resistant, High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Meese Poly-Trux laundry carts are safe and easy to transport and store. They have lots of unique customer-focused design features like ergonomic cut-outs and spring-loaded platforms for easy loading the unloading, industrial strength casters for easy maneuverability, cargo nets, lockable lids and doors for extra security, and much more.
And now, with 8 strategically located wholly owned and operated facilities across the US, Meese has the ability to ship products quickly and cost effectively to make sure you get the products you need, when you need them. Why would you spend more of your budget on freight when you need to spend your budget on carts?
To help you find the exact Bulk-Trux you need, choose from a variety of sizes and configurations.
You can’t go wrong with the 72P, the industry standard.
- Love the 72P but need extra ergonomic benefits like a spring-loaded platform? That’s why we invented the 72 ERGO.
- Need a fancier, more sophisticated version of the 72P? Check out the 72S.
- The 70P is great but you need a sightly taller and narrower version? Then you might need the 74P.
- Need a super deep front cut-out for easy loading and unloading? The 72L might be the answer.
- Love the 72L but need a snap on cargo security net to hold contents firmly in place? Then consider the 72N.
- Need a tall and narrow cart to fit a tight space? Check out the 71P.
Whatever you need to haul, store, load or unload, Meese can help you get you what you need, quickly and cost effectively.
For more information, go to https://www.meese-inc.com/product-category/laundry/