With a commitment to enhancing the patient experience, ImageFIRST is honoring those in the healthcare field who have gone above and beyond, even in the face of adversity, to positively impact the lives of their patients.
“Heroes wear many masks, and in healthcare they wear scrubs, lab coats, and stethoscopes,” says ImageFIRST President and CEO, Jim Cashman. “The Third Annual HeroesFIRST Contest is our way of honoring these real-life superheroes who provide unwavering care and hope. We are proud to celebrate their remarkable contributions to the well-being of our communities.”
The Service Team at ImageFIRST submitted inspiring stories about exceptional Healthcare Heroes at the facilities that they serve, and after receiving hundreds of nominations, it was narrowed down to a top ten. These ten individuals are now featured on ImageFIRST’s contest website for a nationwide vote.
The finalists include:
- Suzanne Aultman, Ortho Atlanta Piedmont in Atlanta, GA
- Laura Curtis, Center for Digestive Endoscopy in Orlando, FL
- Lisa Hennessey, South Shore Health Center for Wound Healing in Weymouth, MA
- Clinton Johnson, Fremont Hospital in Fremont, CA
- Juanita Jones, Innovative Procedural in Las Vegas, NV
- Elaine Moyer, Christus Santa Rosa Hospital in San Antonio, TX
- Ruben Reinis, Nicklaus Children’s Ambulatory Surgery Center in Miami, FL
- Tammy Vogler, Perry County Memorial Hospital in Tell City, IN
- Tammy Wilson, Milwaukee Surgical Suite in Franklin, WI
- Yudelka Zapata, Landmark Medical Center, Woonsocket, RI
Now through October 13th, the public can cast their vote for the local Healthcare Hero that inspires them the most. Following the nationwide vote, the top winners with the most votes will be awarded prizes, totaling $15,000.
To learn more about each finalist and cast a vote, visit heroes.imagefirst.com. Voting closes on October 13th at 11:59 p.m. EST. Limit one vote per person.