Braun offers Side-By-Side (SBS) Dryers in a non-chute or a patent pending chute loading system (Gas or Steam). These dryers are available in 300 – 400 and 500 – 600 lb. clean dry weight processing capacities.
In the chute loading system, sling bags are released and positioned over the chute on the dryer and dropped into the dryer for processing, providing for exceptional turn times and system efficiencies. These dryers provide for great flexibility with respect to washroom configuration and there is no limit on the types of goods that can be processed.
Some of the many design and safety features include:
- A true side-by-side configuration design in chute or non-chute load configurations
- No spacing required with each set of dryers
- All dryers are identical, no left and right-hand dryers
- Ideal for laundries with limited space!
- Split panel control box – Arc Flash Compliant and exceptional safety feature which separates the high voltage from low voltage components
- Staggered rib heights on the stainless steel removable basket promote exceptional tumbling action
- Basket seal system allows for the processing of barrier fabrics without the risk of goods getting caught between the basket and front of the machine
- Patented lint collection design
- 24V Touch Screen Controls – each machine has a captive and easily accessible 24V PLC. This eliminates the exposures associated with systems dryers being controlled by one central PLC
- All Braun dryers feature a reversing capability (standard) which prevents long items such as sheets or mats from becoming tangled or roped.
For more information on Braun’s Side-By-Side steam or gas dryers, visit the company’s web site: Braun
Or call 800.432.7286.