Miele’s High Spin Speeds
Miele has increased its washers’ capabilities to extract more water with high spin speeds and high G-forces (over 500 g’s). This cuts drying time in half and reduces energy consumption, resulting in fast drying times and better workflow.
Powerful Heating & Disinfection Capability
Miele’s on-board heaters and narrow hysteresis allow programs that heat water up to 200º F and hold temps for specific periods of time. Thus, thermal disinfection without the need for bleach is achieved. This is better for the environment and increases the longevity of the textiles.
- Freely programmable
- Stainless Steel front
- Load capacity: 70 lbs.
- Drum: 11.3 cu. ft./320 liter
- Spin speed: 1100 rpm
- 6” H x 42.8” W x 50.1” D
- Depth with door open: 69”
- Electrically heated: 3 AC (3-pole) 220-240V 60Hz (conv. to 208V), 3-pole 80 A (3-pole 70 A)
- Steam heated:3 AC (3-pole) 208V 60Hz (conv. to 220-240V), 3-pole 15 A
- 3 cold/1 hot water, line with 1” connection
For more information, visit the company’s web site: Miele