The widespread pandemic caused by COVID-19 is impacting each and every one of us daily.
For the latest on this fluid, evolving situation, the CDC is regularly updating information including the total number of cases reported, fatalities and disease locations: Here.
But you can do your part in slowing transmission of this global disease:
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds
- Carry hand sanitizer – and use it
- Cough or sneeze in your elbow or a tissue
- Do not touch your eyes, mouth or nose
- If you feel ill – stay home
- If you develop flu symptoms avoid contact with others except medical professionals.
- Practice social distancing
- Avoid greeting others by shaking hands or hugs
- To the best of your ability avoid crowded events
CDC pages of interest include
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers: Here
Information for Healthcare Professionals: Here
Implementation of Mitigation Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission: Here
Environmental Cleaning and Disinfecting Recommendations: Here
Resources for Healthcare Facilities: Here